Monday, August 1, 2011

A picture paints a thousand words.

Friday night I sat in the old house; my feet stretched out in front of me and my hands in my lap. I was sinking into the feeling of despair and being overwhelmed. So Much to do and so little time! I did the only sane thing a girl does at a time like this. I called some of my girlfriends.  who made me feel so much better that I want to name them first in this blog dear readers. I want to say a very big Thank You Elizabeth Durst and Lolly Frykenberg! You two amazing ladies rock! Also a very big Thank You to Dave Patterson, Jason Gladney, Todd Dejarnatt and Bill, (the reliable!) Without all of you the move would not have happened!
Saturday was sheer craziness! Lots of people moving things and us ladies cleaning everything we could get our hands on. Lolly brought wine and we drank and sang and laughed and Cleaned! Stephanie came later and helped Lolly in the kitchen. On a side note, my daughter Stephanie and my son Robert have been a tremendous help to Robin and I with both houses! Good job guys!
Finally we stopped for the night. Then woke to a Hugh thunderstorm on Sunday! I cant remember it raining this late in July Ever! It pretty much rained all day. And the humidity was unbearable! the rain sure made the orange groves smell great though! Now, most of everything is out of the other house. not all yet, but most. I'm trying to figure out where everything should go.
Planning on a House Warming Party at the end of the month, so I must stay focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment