Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Faster I go; The Behinder I get.

Been working on the house after work two days now. Its getting cleaner but I dare say I had no idea how dirty that house was!
Yesterday I found footprints on the front porch, The former tenant was there so I showed him and he said it was a large raccoon that lives somewhere near by. The paw print was about 2 1/2 to 3 inches wide! Mentioning the former tenant reminds me. I decided that he NEVER opened a window! Many have been sealed shut with paint, or are just badly stuck. I believe he ran the A/C all the time. My husband and I are working hard to get them open. There is such a wonderful breeze that blows through the area. Some we have been able to open only to find many inhabited with spiders and such. Lots of spiders in the old house. I'm busy chasing them all outside.
Creepy looking picture, huh? This is the dead vine that the crazy grape vine is using to reach the windows! Yesterday I went into a bedroom to find that the grape vine had pried open a window screen and is trying to come into the house! Of course Robin had gotten that window open and there was that silly vine!

No comments:

Post a Comment